- Meeting thermal challenges through induction.
- More than 1500 Equipments running in India & Abroad.
Starting with a modest beginning in the year 1989, Megatherm
established its credentials within a short tenure of a mere two years
with a mind boggling turnover of 400%. This amazing growth maintained
its decorum in the later years, and today our company is a leading ISO 9001:2000 certified manufacturer and exporter of Induction furnace, Induction Melting Furnace.
We have proved to be the most successful in our field of a massive range of Medium Frequency Induction Melting Furnace & Equipment, catering to the modern Foundries and Mini Steel Plants as well as Induction Heating & Hardening Equipment for the automobile and forging industries.
By us, Induction furnace is fabricated in simple design for utilizing the utmost power all along the melting cycle meanwhile having great control over stirring. Further, It ensures the immediate melt for large casting and the attainment of excellent melt composition. Whereas Induction Melting Furnace, developed by us, provides high-frequency induction power, power efficiency and versatile power tracking in addition to outstanding capacity and higher melting speed, making it preferred choice for modern foundries and giant industrial units.
Our Product Range
- Medium Frequency Melting & Holding Induction Furnace 25 kg; 40 tonnes
- Ladle Refining Furnaces 12 tonnes and above
- Arc Furnace 2 tonnes and above
- Induction Hardening Equipments 1 kHz; 50 kHz
- Induction Billet & Bar End Heaters 200 kW; 5000 kW
- Continuous Casting Machines
Markets We Serve
- The steel sector melt shops using sponge iron & steel scraps as feed stock
- The foundry sector melt shops producing casting for automobile & engineering sector
- The forging sector producing rings for bearing & automobile industries besides various forged auto engineering parts
- Various metal melting praxes encompassing extrusion, forging, pipe drawing, section rolling, annealing, tempering & solidifying
- Exclusive applications like melting and heating pig iron, ferrous and non ferrous alloys for casting varied metals and spin forming of electrodes, etc.